Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What to be Crafty with me?


CRAfTy
I see all these cool ideas on the Blog worlds... there is a group doing a "wordplay" craft project they pick a word and they have to use it in a craft of there choosing, then the compair what each one did which sounds cool cause there are so many different things you could do... Or picking a specific outlet like fabric or paper... There is also a group doing a Apron swap... that sounds fun!
I want to do something!!! Anyone willing to get together and do something with me? We could think it out and set a date...
OK just let me know!
*by the way I don't mean Come over to my house, Far away friends... We will just make something we decide on then Swap...

3 comments:

Beckey said...

I am SO not a crafty person. It sounds like fun but if you saw some of the things I have made you would kick me out of your club! LOL

Crescent said...

I'm kinda interested....it depends on how much work this project would require! I get myself into too many things and then take forever to actually finish everything! But it sounds like fun...let me know what the plan is.

The White House said...

Count me in, my only request if I can be so bold to make one, can we keep them on the simple side. But it sure sound like fun when do we get started!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley