Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures, and Thanks...

Lucas that ham, this is how he was sleeping the other night I had to risk waking him to take a picture, he slept right through it! And I love the Man with a remote below... He loves changing the TV settings...

Fake smile, Fake sleeping... Yup Allie, is a faker! But she is a cute faker!

Thankful Tuesday? Well I guess I was thankful on Sunday but I never go to posting about it...
I am thankful for the good weather, especially since it isn't so Great anymore...but It is at least sunny today! I am thankful for SUN!
I am thankful for 3rd year to be so close to being over! And for Adam being such a hard worker. We love and miss him so much when he is at school!
I am thankful for Melissa, and for her hard work, for being a great sister and daughter and Mother.
I am thankful for my camera, anytime I have to use the old one (ie. when it is close and luke is funny) I realize how Very nice my new one is...Thank you Adam!
I am thankful that Luke is almost of Nursery age and soon he will be going there to play and be worn out every Sunday so Adam and I can get something done...Well mostly Adam, I teach Sunbeams and really can't take Luke but Adam has Young Men stuff and he never gets any of it done! Thanks Adam!
Well I guess that is it...I am sure I am more thankful but I am typing up a storm here and yo probably just came for the pictures! :O)

1 comment:

Brynn P. said...

chantell you have some very cute kids there. I've decided your more addcited to blogging then my wife is. You'll have to keep in touch with me so we can get together when you guys come out to Utah. It would be fun to meet your husband and kids.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley