Monday, April 14, 2008

Thankful Monday (hehe)

Well a day late, that is ok it is good to be thankful on Mondays too!
1. SUNSHINE....Although it isn't warm out at least the sun is shining...You can't always have everything..
2. Modern appliances... Random I know but I did some dishes by hand last night and I remembered how terrible that was to have to do all my dishes that way in a Kitchen Even SMALLER than mine with NO counter space, and No I am not kidding...
3. My momma, she is willing to let me just come over and stay because I am sick of being in the same place...Who knows if I will make it there but hey she said it was ok that is amazing since I have 2 crazy kids!
4. Naps...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thinking about the UofU kitchens gives me hives. Ugg!

I noticed all you food links. Have you ever read any of Pioneer Womans sites? She rocks! Here's her cooking one if you haven't found it already.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley