Tuesday, April 22, 2008

American Idol

For the first time in American Idol's 7 sessions, we are actually watching it...
Adam and I really enjoy spending our Tuesday and Wednesday Evenings watching some Quality TV together. Allie says when she grows up she is Going there! She wonders what she is going to sing...Luke sleeps happily through it most of the time.
I love David Cook... I was so sad about Micheal Johns, and annoyed with Kristy Lee, and Carly too...Sorry mom, I can't stand her stinkin' tattoo she seems to think the world wants to see week after week...
But it is fun!
Adam is all for David Archuleta, and I like him too, I don't really like Brooke White much Adam does though...and the Jason Castro kid is annoying also, Cut your hair buddy...it's gross... Syesha, is Ok I used to really like her, but now it is just ok whatever...
So that is my opinion, if you disagree, that is ok...
I also found the David Cook version of Always be my baby, and it is currently playing! I love it, I can listen over and over and over too it!

Oh and by the way antibiotics are great, Luke is doing better already, He was happy and ate today for the first time since Friday... Thank you Dr.Chris!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley