Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cute kids!

I looked over at the table and what did I see, Luke wearing my sunglasses and staring at me....He is SUCH a ham! Gotta love him!























Allie had to have her glory too, of course so she yells Look at my tummy momma! Well of course her tummy needed to wear my glasses too!



PS, Postage Stamps are going up May 12th a penny... OF COURSE! But if you bought the ones with the Liberty bell, that say Forever, they will still work and if you go buy them now you will save a penny per stamp...Of course I still have Christmas stamps! Of Course!
But Hey the taxes are mailed and the line was only 4 people long when I got there when I walked out the line was to the Doors... about 20 people... Great timing!
In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley