Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thankful Sunday...in pictures

For the Beauty of the Earth... Spring....
For the cute kids I have been blessed with...

For the Love that I have in my life...
For a true and living prophet, and my membership in the Gospel of Jesus Christ...

And for this to be the last of our snow... I hope!
We rented ALF for the weekend watching...I also rented Enchanted for last night and my friend Heather came over and hung out with me and we ate cookies and chips and dip, and watched a very cute show! I was laughing pretty hard it was funny. Thanks for coming over it sure made the night more fun! It is 61 and sunny today, it is a miracle!

!

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Have you noticed that all the beautiful days are always on Sundays? I hope it is like this tomorrow!

Beckey said...

Glad you liked Enchanted! It's one of my new favorite shows! It has been beautiful here the last couple days! Fingers crossed it stays like this! I like your thankful sundays!

The White House said...

What fun pictures, it really was a great weekend all round. I left a note on your last post about being "crafty" count me in.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley