Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thankful Sunday...

Well this week has been hard and trying...
But I am thankful that kids aren't sick forever even though Luke is really sick now and Adam too...
Beautiful weather Nothing under 63 for the upcoming week.
Screen doors...I love the breeze and the outside sounds... Except when I am trying to sleep.
Early Morning escapes... With the Football of course!Cute old neighbors, Emma and Jim they are the cutest! I have to get a picture of them one of these days... I love their stories and how they take such good care of each other...
Flowers
Love
Chocolate Chip Muffins! Yummy!Inventive Kids, Bucket Head and Dolly Plugger (we lost or misplaced the real plug and so Allie got creative!)Noodles from scratch, Cooking with my Allie! Messy and fun!Daddy time...Amazon.com...I got a Yoga DVD for $8.25 which in the store is 20...YEAH for go

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley