Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a girl!!!











So today was our day~ We went to my Doctors appointment and the doc said Well you are a 5... So I am calling the hospital you can head over...YIKES! That was about 12:30...by 2 we were checked in and my IV, (we won't talk about that, they tried twice OUCH) Then they started Pitocin, not long after I was OUCHY...So I said OK bring me the epidural, which was also OUCH... but worked which was Wonderful that it worked... and then about 30 minutes later they broke my water and about 5 minutes later I was feeling some weird stuff going on... so the nurse checks it out... I was fully dialated and of course the doctor wasn't here Adam had gone to move the car... and the resident was in shock... ME TOO! So Adam finally showed up after being paged and called, and so did the Doc...They had me push a hand full of times and TADA as Lucas would say... Baby was here~ They let Adam help deliver her. All was FAST and good, so Now she is in the nursery... Allie came over and held her and she LOVES her so much!
So anyway I guess the point is.....
She is 7lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches long
Healthy and cute...
I am doing well, feel pretty good just tired.

13 comments:

Amy said...

YEAH!!! She is sooooooooooo cute!!!! I am so glad she is healthy and all went well for you guys. I am so happy for you and happy Adam was there. We love you guys and can't wait to get together and show off our new little ones. Merry Christmas and we are sad we are not together this year. :(

Beckey said...

Aaaahhhhh! Congratulations! She is beautiful! I bet your kids just love her! Tell Adam congrats for us too! And I have to tell you, the last picture with your IV, I thought when I first saw it that you were flippin' us the bird! :) He he!

Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

does the fact that no one has mentioned a name mean that it is undecided? both times ryan talked to someone he forgot to ask. Congratulations!

Melissa Pratt said...

oh, she is so very beautiful, I am so glad that everything went so well, good thing that Adam and the doc made it there in time. lol
She looks like a little Angel!!!! I love you all so very much and miss you all and wish that we could be there. James and the boys say hello and,that she is a cutie!!! Merry Christmas

Sheyna said...

YEAH!!!!! She's Here!!!! You've got some great shots of her, I love the one of her yawning. What is her name anyway? You know, she was born on the Prophet Joseph Smith's birthday. How cool is that?! Congrats! You all look great! And she's adorable. You'll be home for Christmas!!!

Sean & Kendra said...

Congrats!! She's adorable! Glad to hear that all went well and Adam was there for it. Let us know if you need anything. Have a Merry Christmas!

The Davies Family said...

Congratulations!!! I was wondering if little miss _____ had made an appearance with all that crazy weather out there! Glad to hear she came a day early and you all are doing well..boy it sure brings back memories for me..only last year at this time I was getting home from the hospital! It goes quick so enjoy! I can't believe my little one IS one!

Mama Bean said...

YEAH!!! And it was not in Christmas- I am sure she will thank you for years to come. She is a very cute baby!! A BIG FAT CONGRATS!!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations Adam and Chantel! What a perfect gift, right in time for Christmas! I am so glad she arrived safe and sound. She is beautiful and you look great too! Can't wait to meet her!!

Elisa said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful and perfect! Allow looks so happy to have her sister here. Glad all went well.

Sharlene said...

oh wow! I hope that mine is nice and quick as well! Sounds like a good experience. We are thrilled for your family!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry I'm so late! I can't believe in the time I was internet less you had a baby and are still blogging away!

Unknown said...

I love your face in the IV picture, and I love how Allie is sooo excited in every pic haha

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley