Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just stuff...

Well at my pregnant belly is expanding and the due date is sneaking up way too fast I have totally been a slacker... but this was too cute and too easy to pass up....Petit Debutant shows easy instructions to make these cute profiles...I don't have a scanner to I colored mine in and took a second picture of it...So it would most likely be better if you do it the right way but I still think it is Dang cute! I messed around with is I like the blue color for contrast it is cute. But the black and white is adorable too! By the way Allie's hair is SO much longer than that but it wouldn't fit in the picture so we gave her a "haircut".
Had a doc appointment today, went well. Progression is being made, so that is good. Adam is leaving again tomorrow and will be back Friday at 10pm. So fair game after that! Now I need to see if I can get Luke to stand still long enough to get a profile picture! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Melissa Pratt said...

that turned out so cute.. I am going to have to try it with my boys..

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I absolutely LOVE these profiles! I am so doing this! OK don't forget to call if you need anything. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

This is for sure going on my to do list! I'm excited to try this when we get settled in again! Thanks for the tip!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley