Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thankful Sunday


The Weather outside is Frightful, My warm house is so delightful...
I am so thankful for it!
I am thankful I am not cranky today! (being pregnant and not cranky at this stage is a feat)
I am thankful Adam is done school
I am thankful we bought lots of food the other day so we don't have to go get more tomorrow.
I am thankful for hand me down snow suits Thanks Jenn!
I am thankful Ryan will be home with his family for Christmas
I am thankful for good family, I love you guys
I am thankful for a good momma, I love you Momma....
I am thankful for church only being an hour today, it totally wore me out just the hour!

Allie ready for church, isn't she beautiful!
Our snow... and our snow plowers...
Let it snow!
He has a funny face on but look how funny bundled up he is!
I am thankful for Christmas and the birth of Christ, I hope you all have a Beautiful Christmas, and that you all enjoy the week, be safe, drink hot coco, put your feet up and enjoy your families!

3 comments:

Beckey said...

You guys got a ton of snow! We got about that much about a month ago and it was gone in a week...the rain washed it all away! I love your thankful lists!

The Conductor said...

Chantel, it is so fun catching up with you -- especially that I am not there to do it in person now. (Sob, sob) Looks like we got out just in time. The weather here is like 27 below 0 but at least we aren't getting dumped on...yet? What an inspiring thankful list, and at 9 months pregnant. Go you! Still praying for a safe, uneventful delivery for you. Hugs! (AmyJ)

Melissa Pratt said...

Looks like you are all alive and having fun!! I'm so sorry that the baby isn't hear yet.. I really do feel for you. I can't wait to see your little girl. .Love you all have a great week and Christmas....Love you Melissa...

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley