Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What do you get when you...

What do you get when you are a nice mommy and let Allie cut out some hearts for Grandma and Grandpa? Well you get 2 hearts and Luke gets one bad hair cut... Here I am trying to make my bed and Luke starts screaming...Allie what is going on??? No answer... ALLIE!! Nothing mom... (Sure) So she comes up stairs, "I made Luke feel better" Allie says, "why what happened?" she does scissor fingers, "you cut him?" (great!) "No mom I gave him a hair cut" WHAT!!!! Sure enough here comes Luke....LOVELY! Those will make great Christmas pictures!

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Alright, I'm sorry, but I am laughing hysterically!

Mama Bean said...

Funny but so not!!! That is my biggest fear, so atleast once a week we have a chat about scissors and what we cut with them and what we don't. HAIR is always the first on the don't list. Atleast boy hair grows and "recovers" faster then girls!!!

The Favorite said...

Oh, I can totally feel for you, at least little L is not a 4 year old girl names Jane... It took from October-February to grow back.

Jennifer said...

That isn't even bad and at least he is a boy and you can easy do a short trim. Hannah's was to the scalp 4 inches back, i had to cover it up with head bands for a long time.

Beckey said...

At least if you really wanted to you could shave his head. At least it wasn't him cutting off Allie's LONG hair! Don't worry, it'll grow!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley