Saturday, December 20, 2008

No news is No news....No Baby either....

So I will share a funny Allie story. Adam was asked what he was going to do with all his "free" time now he doesn't have anymore "classes" in dental school, he said that he wanted to read more practice management books, Allie looks at him and says "Well Daddy you are just going to have to wait till Christmas". Good thing secrets don't happen at our place... We bought Adam a Practice management book for Christmas, Adam knew this because I had to ask him what it was called... But when we bought the book on CD the lady called me from the company and talked to me for a while and decided she liked me and ended up saying she was going to send me a Free book too. Well the book came and it had a whistle and all this, How Allie knew it was a practice management book I have no idea, it is pretty funny though!
Which I guess leads me to tell you that Adam did take his last EVER written test in Dental School! Yeah Adam, he had only clinic next semester. So that is fabulous! Way to go Adam!

3 comments:

Mama Bean said...

BUMMER!!!! I will pray for baby magic.

Mama Bean said...

When do you guys find out where you are going?

Beckey said...

Congrats on finishing your boards! That is great! Hope the baby comes soon Chantel...hopefully not on Christmas Day...right? Or are you hoping? Good luck!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley