Thursday, December 11, 2008

So I decided to take some pictures tonight....

Trying for some Christmas pictures, holding out hope that MAYBE both my kids would look at the camera and look somewhat cute...I will tell you that I had success! Miracles DO happen! So there will be a Shepherd Christmas Email photo coming....
The cute ones!
The camera lights up before it flashes so it can focus so Luke always closes his eyes or covers them....But this is soooo Luke his Vroom Vrooms!
What a bunch of silly people! I love Allies pose! Lucas is just like AGAIN! Geez mom!
Ok I have the weirdest belly, these are both from today... what an odd shape!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

ahh, the joys of trying to get pictures...your belly is kind of an odd shape, but very cute. You look really good! (From what I can see anyway!) Good luck!

P.S. We got your e-mail and loved the card! Thanks!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley