Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not feeling so Christmasy...

Well I guess for all my good intentions of having this be a GREAT season and enjoying it so much, I am not. Sad...Things have been so crazy with Adam gone so much, which is stressing him out too. Too much travel, too little time home, and at school life is nuts too, finals, boards, none of which are being studied for well. Us alone and Momma pregnant and tired, trying to just make it through the day, then there is Monday's excitement...Then the Who knows when baby is going to make her "grand" entrance from womb to outdoor living. The inlaws are on their way Saturday, the house is just chaos no matter how much I clean it.... So as not to carry on too long, the Chrismassy feeling is Just NOT here...So I looked up my favorite thing...Temple square lights, and even sadder the last time we were there was 2004...So just to cheer me up a bit I am sharing my favorite pictures from then. Look at that little Allie Cat!
Well thanks for letting me ramble a bit...



1 comment:

Melissa Pratt said...

I love the photos.. the temple is so beautiful, and the snow just adds the perfect touch.. Love you

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley