Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby backround

Just wanted to tell you about the history of our baby, Allie has been praying for a Sister for about 5 months now...Since January, in her meal prayers or bedtime prayer she would include Baby Sister...So you know Allie is convinced this is a baby girl we are having. She said the prayer the day after we found out we were having a baby and said thank you for our baby sister, and Adam interjected Brother. Allie calmly continued Heavenly Father thank you so much for our new baby SISTER...it is so funny, but if it is a boy I think we are going to have problems! Allie is very excited non-the less and I am sure she is going to be a great helper this time around she is always taking good care of me when I am sick, and telling me it will all be OK!
Luke, he may have some adjusting to do, he is a Momma's boy he has to be held in the mornings and he doesn't even like me holding Allie! He also likes to hit everything with anything resembling a stick, so that probably could be bad!
Well I hope you all had lovely Mother's days and good Mondays also!

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys! Let me know if I can take a couple kids off your hands so you can take a nap.

Beckey said...

I've heard stories about little kids that just "know"! I wouldn't be surprised if it was a girl!

Elisa said...

So, I've been waiting for you to announce! Grandma Bessie told us 2 weeks ago that you two were expecting again! Yeah for so many babies this year! Ok, so when are you due? No one on my side of the family is even thinking about having another one right now, but I think there are four of us from the Edwards crew that are pregnant right now. How fun! Congrats!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley