Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thankful sunday

I am thankful for having spent the afternoon with the family we went to a little river near here and the kids threw about a million rocks into the water and ran up and down and up and down a hill for a half hour...
I am thankful for the library again, we got about13 books and it is fun to read books that we haven't ever seen before and don't have to keep forever!
I am thankful for getting out of the house for nice weather though tomorrow that is going to probably change... Of Course...
I am thankful for one more year in NY... at least that that is all we have in NY! Sorry, I need more sunshine!

Kinda lame this week but I am Very Very tired, and honestly I am going to bed!

Which leads me to say I am thankful for a comfy bed.....ZZZzzzzzz.....

2 comments:

Brynn P. said...

This is a good idea(thankful sunday)! I like this post!

Beckey said...

I bet that wore the kids out running up and down! Hope they slept great so you got some much needed sleep!!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley