Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day....

Well just wanted to say I love my momma! And my meme, and maw. I am also blessed with a mother in law who loves me and that is lucky!
I love you all! My kids love all their grandma's too!
My mom above my meme below...Annette (Adam's Momma)
Below is a picture of Meme (my grandma) and her mom "Maw" and her sisters

Here is Maw and Lucas
This is the day after I became a Mom, Thank you Allie for being a great daughter! I am blessed to be a mother, I have two great kids and Surprise one on the way, Yup I will become a mother again in December.
So I just want to say that I love all the great mom's who put their heart in to being a mom, and for your examples to the rest of the world. A mothers work is important and hard, and fun, and probably the most under appreciated job that is out there... I love being a mother and I am thankful for the chance I have had to grow and learn from my kids. Allie and Lucas, I love you so much! Thanks for being great kids and letting me be your mom!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! What fun day to announce it to the world!

Beckey said...

Congratulations again on being a mom again! It's so exciting to have babies, isn't it?

Crescent said...

I am excited for your news!! Even though you are in the yucky stage right now...3 kids, wow, some days I wonder if I'll ever get there....

Megan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! That will be so fun!

Sharlene said...

Wow!! What great news!! I am thrilled for you. I hope you are feeling well.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley