Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Well sorta... Say hello to our new baby...Hello! This is the newest member of our family and she/he is due to arrive December 24th, 2008... So like I said , MERRY CHRISTMAS!The baby was sleeping when we first looked and then it woke up and started moving around a bit... it was neat to realize hmm, there is someone living in my belly!
They also have 4D, and this is the baby seahorse, Oh I mean Shepherd below... but it looked more like a seahorse in this mode...
Enjoy!

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Isn't it amazing how such a tiny thing can make you feel so tired and sick?

Beckey said...

I love ultrasound pics! My due date for Mason was on the 21st but I had him on the 17th. They are a great Christmas gift! More incentive to get your shopping done early this year eh?

Crescent said...

So exciting!! That will be a perfect Christmas gift....for Allie too, if it's a girl!

Elisa said...

Oh, so cute! I think that is a really fun Christmas present, but you are for sure going to want to have everything done early this year. Are you 10 or 11 weeks then? I love seeing those pictures. I want a 3D US really really bad, but I'm being patient...only 13 more days 'til my next ultrasound. But, hey, who's counting?! (Ha Ha). Congrats again. My kiddos will have cousins their same age, I'm soooo excited!

Elisa said...

Ok, so I just saw your baby ticker. Now I know that you are 10 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Got it!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley