Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ok More Randomness...

I got Tagged for 8 Random facts about me...

1. I NEVER wanted kids, maybe one just cause I can but that was about it...2.5 later I know I am not the only one who is shocked.

2. I am from Vermont, but I have lived in New York (several times), Boston, Wyoming (I know don't tell anyone), Utah... I probably couldn't count the number of times I moved... well I probably could but I am lazy. But I have moved across the country...4 times...

3. I love to read, I love books, stationary, pens, Mail, I wanted to be a Librarian for a long time, but just couldn't do it...I love book stores, and pretty much all paper products...craft stores, Office supply stores...

4. It is really hard to come up with more random facts...I have been to England, just ask Tom, I met him there at the Hard Rock Cafe, and we have been friends ever since...

5. I used to hate cooking, and anything to do with Kitchens but now I love kitchens, and I am always looking at peoples kitchens trying to figure out the "perfect" set up for me. I also like cooking (except right now pregnant I hate all food)

6. I love love love love love love love Christmas....If I could have that season 2 times a year I would, Sadly the weather here is really Fall like and they have been for some Odd reason playing Christmas Cartoons on PBS here, so my brain is confused and I keep thinking I need to get ready for Christmas...I wish I was Martha Stewart at Christmas time... I would love to have a great house and throw an amazing party...Every Year! I get all these Christmas party books out from the library and read them and plan for the future!

7. Are you serious we aren't to 8 yet! I am stretching here I can't think of anything...Allie just old me we are having 3 babies... YIKES lets hope not! Oh boy, I didn't like camping too much before Adam and I got together...but I did win a fishing Derby once... Now that is random..

8. I have only cut my hair 3 times in the 3 years we have lived here in NY, and I haven't dyed my hair for like 5 years...I just don't trust anyone here with my hair, I have seen how Allie comes out of Supercuts.
Sorry Really lame, but I can't think of anything interesting about me...

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley