Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random stuff...

Well the weather here stinks! it is low fifties... boo hoo, seriously last year we went to the beach and it was HOT!!! I am wondering if Memorial day isn't going to be rain, but actually the weekend looks to be a Bit nicer, low sixties...
Allie is going to be having a little recital at this Theme park place called Martin's Fantasy Island on Memorial day. I hope the weather works with us for that.
Today we are really busy but I am SOOOO tired I can't get myself to move! I have a dr appointment and Allie has Dance, and other random running around.

Well I found some lovely artistry in the kids room... who did it???
Well lets just say I caught him green handed!
Can you believe that was Luke and Allie last May?
Luke is a bit more of a trouble maker this May!

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

The other day I noticed MONTE in big black letters written on the bunk bed. I asked who did it and Monte said Grant. I had to laugh it was totally Monte's signature! Magic Erasers work great!!

Brynn P. said...

TAG YOUR IT!!

Check out my latest post to find out what to do! (sorry if I spelt your name wrong)

Can't wait to read you Tag!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley