Friday, May 23, 2008

I have been lazy..

I haven't taken many pictures lately... now my camera has a bag it is just that much more work! Lazy beast I know! So I just took a bunch of pictures... here they are...The Duo that keeps me very busy and very tired...

Luke still loves his saucer, he climbs under the bed sometimes and gets in it then is stuck so I have to pull him out!

Jumper...
Nice onesie...
Luke likes high heels! LOL or at least these plastic pair that Allie wears and stomps all over the place in... They make good loud noises!


2 comments:

Brynn P. said...

I love your girls sleigh bed. It is so cute! Your kids are adoreable as well.
Thanks for doing the random tag. It was fun to read!

Melissa Pratt said...

Chantel
Your kids are growing up so much, Luke is definitly not a baby anymore, he is looking like a little boy. so cute....

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley