Monday, May 26, 2008

Well...

In order not to cry, I am pretending that this was how I wanted the pictures to turn out... and that I borrowed someones really old really crappy camera to take them....My advice for the day is NEVER under any circumstance EVER allow anyone to touch your camera.... Just friendly advice...




Allie's day turned out great actually I was so excited that the rains never came, and it was a lovely day, the kids were so funny they had stage shock, and were all dancing completely different, it was the best dance by far, just cause it was so cute. They we went and rode rides...this whole time we could tell something was up with the camera since it wasn't taking pictures as fast as it normally does, but I wasn't sure what was wrong so I didn't know how to fix it. DARN! Then Lucas got on that car ride, and he was the happiest little man in the country. He rode twice, he was in heaven! Allie rode everything she could get too, it was a really fun day! Till I got home and downloaded the pictures, then I just wanted to cry...But hey I got it on video...Which is great! These two are ones that make me want to cry....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to your camera? Did somebody fiddle with your settings?

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley