Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thankful Sunday

Well, lets see I am thankful for Sunday naps, even when Allie is yelling at Luke at the top of her lungs cause he threw her toy!
I am thankful that it is Corn on the Cob season, Yummy...guess what was for dinner? Allie is thankful for corn too it is her favorite.
I am thankful for Winter to be over...it isn't really warm all the time here yet but hey it isn't snowing and I count that as a win.
I am thankful for being able to dream, I was looking up hotel rooms in Vegas...ahh, someday!
But till then Adam the lucky dog gets to go to this paradise...minus the Typhoid shot he had to get and hep A, and the warnings about the water and the women...and the monkeys, and dogs and well I have to make that place sound bad since I don't get to go! Thankfully he will be working on teeth most of the time so he won't be Bored!
I am also thankful for the fact that "this too will pass".... Happy week to you all!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

How fun Adam gets to go to DR. I love that he got a warning about the women... that is hilarious! Oh, and I can't wait to put a countdown for Travis's graduation! It's a little too soon for us to be thinking that far ahead, but by next year....

Keep up on the thankful sunday, it is fun to read!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley