Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blogger weirdness

Well since blogger is working funny and it wouldn't let me fix my post below yesterday or today... I am just trying a new post here...
The Map if you click on it work to show you where we are going but it is weird on here.
We are going to Rhode Island, Wisconsin, and maybe Chicago if they get back to us positively, and Utah.
So I am a bit stressed really. But I guess that is ok, I think I was just looking forward to actually spending the summer here taking care of the basement and going camping. But Oh well, I guess that Adventure is calling.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Okay, so you guys are coming out to Utah this summer? Grandma Bessie said that you wouldn't be coming because Adam has to work and you are pregnant?

Sharlene said...

If you drive through Rapid City...let me know. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you have a spare minute to drop by and say hi!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley