Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Neighborhood


I know this picture is crooked, but I just LOVE the field. it is so pretty. I have totally understood the words to the song America the beautiful... O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain, For purple mountain majesties ....since I lived in Utah, when the sun sets sometimes it makes the mountains look purple and pink even sometimes too! It is beautiful!



This is the same field from before, except it was sunset. Then as I was walking back to the house I saw the moon rising between the mountains... it was so pretty! And Huge, it rose so fast!

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

It looks like Glenda the "good witch" could come out of the big ball any minute!

Sheyna said...

Great pic. This so reminds me of Utah. I love it, and miss it.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley