Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crafty...

OH for months now I have had the most Serious and unquenched desires to CREATE! I want to make something. Anything! I have Christmas on the brain! I am going crazy! I want this Christmas to be wonderful. I have spent tons of time looking at amazing things some pretty amazing women have made... I wish I had a "Luke safe" spot to pull out my sewing machine! This is one of my favorite sites i found... it links to several others with Cool projects, check it out 30 Handmade Days
Well I am open to hear anyone else's thoughts Ideas, or suggestions. So let me know! OH and does anyone know how to make the magnets with the clear marbles? With cute paper on the back? If you do please tell me how! Thanks!
These are some of my favorites...
[sentimental+kids+art.jpg][shrinkable+plastic+ornament.jpg][fabric+basket.jpg][camera+strap.bmp]

Boy I can't wait till Adam is home, I sleep awful when he isn't home! I am so tired! Allie had her Swimming lesson today and she was a bit nervous but liked it too... So hopefully tomorrow she will be a bit braver!
Have a great day!
C.
PS since I can't Craft I had to change my Blog it has been a LONG time anyway...I feel a "Little" better.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dollar tree has different shaped clear marbles. I think the square and star shaped ones are the cutest. All you do is modge podge the paper onto the marble. Coat the marble with glue then stick the paper on and put lots of glue on the paper, sealing the edges. Let it dry over night then use something like gorilla glue to stick the magnet on. You should have said something when you were here. I have all the stuff to make them and I could have sent it home with you.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley