Monday, July 14, 2008

Thankful Sunday....on monday

I am thankful that when I look up into the sky this is all I see...The sun is taking some getting used too, but I love the clear blue sky...

Well I know I am a day late, but hey I went to be at about 8pm last night I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. So first I am thankful I was able to get some sleep last night even though Luke woke up 2-3 times. OY! then he was up at 5:30am...
I am thankful that I got to go to All of church yesterday, sometimes there is just nothing like good old Utah church. I really enjoyed all of it. Which doesn't happen at home, so I was happy to have 3 great lessons. I feel like I actually had time to reflect and listen to the feelings and the spirit that was there yesterday. Which is great.
I am grateful not to have to get in the car and drive into a different state for a while. I have been happy just to sit in the same place and not do much. I also have to say how thankful I am that we made it to Utah safe and sound, no throwing up in Wyoming, no Flu, that is a huge blessing! I am thankful for our family and for the love we feel from everyone.
I am thankful that Adam is almost done Dental school and that we get to start a new adventure soon. I have a feeling this year is going to go in a blink of an eye, when we get home life is just going to get busy and not stop till next July! (maybe)
I am thankful for happy healthy kids, who love love love... they are a bit crazy at times but that is just a great laugh. They are so sweet, and I am thankful.
Luke is starting to talk more which is cool! I am glad because I think it will solve lots of his frustration issues.
I am thankful that I am going to get to go to DI, and the Distribution Center, and Seagull book, and go see Temple square and do our annual BYU Store run, and see all our family, and some of our friends! I hope we get time to fit it all in. Luke and Allie need new BYU shirts! And I need to go to the stores listed, I love them, I miss them when I only get to see them once a year!

Also just wanted to say Congratulations to Charity, Greg and Big Brother Ian, on their new baby brother, David Henry! I am excited he is finally here!
Allie playing in the back yard, Grandpa taking Lukey on his first 4 wheeler ride...
Hmm, is this a dune buggy boy of the next generation? I think so!
Allie and the hose... best friends!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley