Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My first Photo shoot...

Well, today I went to the park with the Pratt family and took their family pictures. It was scary for me, but fun, I think for not knowing much of anything I did pretty well, we got probably 15 quite good portraits. With a 2 year old in tow that is impressive to me. I was pretty happy and it gets me excited for learning more and more about my camera and taking pictures. These are some of my favorites. I haven't messed with them at all or anything these are just fresh!



This kiss one was an accident really but it is So cute!

The boys were hard to catch since Caleb just wanted to go play in the water! But Nat was great! Thanks Nathaniel for being so great and smiling most of the time.
I think this one is great!




No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley