Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thankful Sunday

Well better get this done before it is Thankful Monday again.

Well first, I am thankful for a good looking husband, I know selfish. But boy he shaved his head today and is all dressed up in his blue shirt and he just looks so handsome!

I am thankful for my kids of course, Luke once again was pretty good in Sacrament...but I heard he was a monster in Nursery, and as a matter of fact when I went to get him he was pulling up his teachers skirt! OY! Allie is just happy and and informed me that she never wants to go back to New York. I told her Hmm, you aren't the only one!

I am thankful for good lessons, We had a great Sunday school lesson and again for the second week I felt like I really had Church in Church! Sacrament was also good. I really like hearing the good lessons!

I was also enjoyed a great conversation with Melissa about the Book of Mormon, it was really nice to have a second to talk with her about something other than diapers and hair! (now you have to know that Melissa is the best hairdresser around! She is amazing.. and I am not just bias, she is the best! I come all the way from NY to get my hair done! I love you Lissa!)

I am thankful for a better attitude...sounds weird this one is just something barely explainable, but I just have had a better attitude and outlook on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...I hope I can keep it here and expand on it...It sure is better than being miserable! So Smile and remember we love you!

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Hey Missy! The picture of you and Allie is great!

Melissa Pratt said...

Thanks Chantel, your are an awesome sister. You are such a good example to me! I love you!!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley