Thursday, January 15, 2009

Been to the Doctors....

All three kids have been to the Doctors in the last 2 wks, so I thought I would tell you how big they are...
Allie (5) is 42 inches tall and 40lbs... which is right on for weight and just a little under average for height. Perfectly healthy and all caught up on her shots... which she wasn't happy about... but she survived with a little help from some donut holes and hot cocoa... (which we needed brrr)

Luke (2) is 34 inches, and 26lbs, which I don't really remember the precentiles of but he was pretty normal... Also perfectly healthy! and caught up on shots too...

Phoebe, 3 wks, 8.5lbs and 21 inches tall, Of course our doc declared her perfect and beautiful which of course she is!

So now you are all up to date!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh, I'm not too excited about shots! Both babies will get their first ones tomorrow (which of course is the reason I scheduled it to happen on Friday). I'm pretty sure both Quinten and I will be up ALL night long! I hope they do OK. Glad to hear your kiddos are all perfectly healthy! Did Adam start his last semester yet? Yeah!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I hate when they have to get shots! I am glad there all healthy!

Mama Bean said...

I make Dave hold the girls while they get their shots!! I just can't do it. I will send some of Madelyns height your direction. I think she is 44 inches atleast. Lets just say she could ride every single ride in Disneyland.

The Davies Family said...

She is so beautiful! She looks so much like Alie! We'll have to come by now and see her..hopefully the cold has left us for a spell

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley