Friday, January 23, 2009

fun photobooth

Life has been pretty mellow, trying hard to wait till Monday. It is Match day...Our big day we all hope! Adam got his part 2 board score back, and he passed well which is fabulous since he really didn't have time to study, between baby Bee, and interviews...Yeah Adam, I told him it meant he learned it all the first time and has great recall...
Kids are well for being trapped in with this lovely weather, which I am thankful for, I am mastering one handed typing, and becoming a yahtzee master...I think i am going to try to teach Allie how to sew while Luke naps. speaking of Luke, last night we took the rail off his crib and made him a big boy bed...he was in awe, and jumped right in and covered up...Hours later he fell out, which I think scared him tons, I picked him up and put him back in and he was right out again! So that is good. We went to Walmart last night and the kids made friends with a little girl there Allie kept trying to get them to come over to our house! I love how kids just make friends so fast, no questions asked...
We got our Ensign yesterday and I think it is a GREAT one! There is an articla about the Functional Family and it is full full full of great ideas and tips, Also I loved the Hearing and Heeding the message from the grove too, I have a great plan to take our family there before we move and take home our own physical reminders of that sacred place.
I also wanted to share this great thing I read on another blog...supermom It is a stay at home moms advice and how she does things it is inspiring...She talks about actually staying at home being Great, like Not filling your day with outing and things to do, which is something very cool that I never thought of in that way... I love the idea and have always been a fan, and not having guilt about it anymore is great too...


No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley