Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thankful Sunday

Baby Bee, She was dressed this day by her big sister, who has some Crazy fashion sense!
Luke Loves Phoebe, she cried a little bit and he ran over and sat next to her
in the bouncer seat patted her head and kissed her... It was so cute!

Today I am thankful for having good friends, and being able to hang out now that life is a bit less crazy.
I am grateful that my kids got out and partied last night they slept late and are in bed early tonight.
I am thankful that Adam and I have sat down and set some goals to meet by May first.
I am THANKFUL Tomorrow we will know where we are spending out next two years...
I am thankful for Adventures, for life not being totally boring all the time. My 3 kids keep me busy and on my toes and keep me learning and growing. I am grateful that the Lord has seen fit for me to be a Mother, it is the best job, the hardest job, and the sweetest job out there...

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley