Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just some pictures....and a site tip...

Looking for some good Crock pot recipes? I saw this site....A year of crockpotting on another blog and checked it out... there are some pretty good looking things there...(Beckey, check out the Mexican section)

What Allie is doing most of the day...Holding her baby!
As we were undecorating the big tree, Luke was decorating his little tree, it was so cute!

Allie sharing her necklace with her baby, and below on Christmas when Luke got his bat, classic picture!

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I can't wait to hold little Phoebe, she is so cute!

Beckey said...

All of those pictures are so cute, I can just tell Allie LOVES Phoebe! Thanks for the site. I actually think I have looked at it before but it's been a long time so thanks...I added it to my link list on my recipe blog!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley