Saturday, January 24, 2009

Crazy for Obama

Ok, this is slightly political only because the subject is the new President Obama...
Is is just me who is kinda freaked out by the fact that you can buy almost ANYTHING with a picture of Obama on it? Stickers, shoes, shirts, underwear (ok I haven't seen Undies but I am sure they are out there!), shoelaces, dolls, car clings, movies, enbrodery,posters, legos, cupcakes, Well pretty much anything... little print offs to stick in to your cupcakes... Seriously, to me it is kinda Creepy... There is even a whole (I am sure there is more than one) website devoted to crafts with Obamas face on them...Now this morning what drove me over the edge to express my creeped outness is that you can now Crochet Obama....

a4

Seriously???? NO I mean it Seriously!!! Creepy. Hey maybe it is just me. Presidents on coins is one thing but on my sweater is another...Ok that is about as political as I get...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really do have Obama undies! I too, have never seen them, but I have heard about them from a pretty reliable sorce.

Totally unrelated note, but I'm having a hard time reading the gray font on the back ground. It could just be my computer. Love the background though!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

So what your saying is you want me to take back the shirt I got you?

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley