Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boo Hoo...

More snow... No comment, Baby was up till Heaven only knows when probably 3am last night, I am so tired! thankfully the kids have been good today and we had no place to go, though I did have good intentions today of actually making it to playgroup, and Yoga but hey Maybe next week!
Oh and just to let you know I am over staying here, I am excited, besides the weather. But it could be worse, and it is nice to not have to move too far which will save us money. I have good friends here so I am glad to not have to leave them all, I will be sad when the Harkers and Cleggs take off though...You guys are great!

1 comment:

jessie said...

wow do you changed your background everytime you write a post or just everytime it snows? either way I guess its pretty often! in other words...cute Page!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley