Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year....

No fabulous post about new years, I slept through it...Not much happened, didn't even have my Lime Ricky's like is tradition. But it is an Odd year...
2009 will bring our family LOTS of changes, we will be moving this year, Adam will be come a Doctor this year, Allie will start Kindergarten, Hopefully Luke will be potty trained, Phoebe will learn to walk, and eat food, and sit up and a Million other things, I will learn to do things with 3 kids in tow...I will think of a better list of goals in a few days, it usually takes me a few days to reason things out in my head...

As for last years, it was kinda a failure...
My resolutions2008...
Be more daring in the kitchen, try new things.
OK I actually did well here!
Learn to do Zippers and Start making some clothes. NOPE! didn't even try, didn't even really sew anything! Dang....
Go on more dates with Adam. More than before, but not much...
Get the kids bedtimes like clockwork. Nope
Get some Canning from the Bishops Storehouse stocked up (food storage in general) Ok did pretty well here, ordered wheat, and have probably a 2 wk supply.
Learn to organize the house better, and Do meal planning!
Well till this last month I was actually doing pretty well here too... But well you know kinda dropped off...

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley