Thursday, June 26, 2008

BUSY busy

I feel like I have been researching Pediatric Residencies for months... but the last few days have been pretty crazy, I have been trying to look into each on and get all the information that I can. So we can make sure everything is in line for applying. This is a seriously crazy process! My head is sore from it all, I am sure Adam's is worse!
We have a meeting in Providence on July 7th with the director of Pedi's there, so that should be interesting, and Boston doesn't want to see us in July so we may be going back in August just depends. Honestly I don't have a clue what we are doing I just hope it all works out!
Keep your fingers crossed for us and prayers too that we will get in just the right place, OF COURSE we won't find out about all this hard work till January, but hey better than with Dental school when all the hard works pay off didn't come till July! I will take January! Sadly I hope we don't get in at Boston, 3 bedrooms, I couldn't find anything below 1500! OUCH, and even worse those were like 3rd floor walk up dumps! Most of the other places had reasonable house and some had amazing full houses for about 1200, with yards! (who knows what a yard is but hey it sounds nice)
Anyway that is us now! Sounds fun huh? Not to mention summer here sucks it is going to rain or be rainy and cloudy all week, SUMMER! ha! right!Today's Allieism, I told her her uncle Ryan was going to school at a different school than daddy and his school taught him about how to run a business. Well she thought about that for a minute and then proclaims, I know how to run a business! She jumps up and starts running around the room, See mom I can run a business!
NICE Allie!

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Good luck!! Somehow it all works out in the end.

Elisa said...

I really do hope all works out and that you guys end up where you want to be. Too bad there is nothing out west? (hint, hint) ;). I think it's cool that Adam wants to go into peds. Great guy! I think that would be hard myself.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley