Saturday, June 7, 2008

Niagara Falls...Again

Me and the Boy
My momma, and Papa
Lukes new crazy face...where did we get him?
Luke was diggin' seeing all the helicopters.
The cutest kids I have ever had!
We also made a quick trip to Niagara Falls today Allie has wanted to show her Meme & Papa the falls for ages now....we ate at the Top of the falls, which was expensive! ouch!
Allie and Luke had fun running around! They were so fun, Luke had a new funny face he has been making all day today... Don't ask I have no idea...Allie was so excited cause Papa bought her a hat...Spoiled kid! So it was a VERY busy day, I kinda was going nuts since I haven't slept well in a few nights... So why am I up posting at 11:30? Hmm, good question...ZZZZzzzzz......

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley