Monday, June 9, 2008

Thankful Sun-Monday...

Well since I was driving all day yesterday, this is a Monday post but hey the point is still there right?

I am thankful Adam called yesterday on his Birthday, so A. I could know he made it, B. We could say Happy Bday, C. So he could say that walking on the beach without me is just no good! I love my hubby and I a miss him a ton! I love that he told me that he was sitting on the beach reading and then realized, Hmm, today is my Birthday! NICE!

I am thankful that we traveled Safe all the way to my mom's with Only one small incident of a crazy Mini-van driver trying to take us out by coming into our lane ON Top of us! But hey, at least our exit was about 1/4 mile after that and we were off the highway the rest of the trip.

I am thankful that I have good kids who despite NOT wanting to sit in their carseats all day they did anyway and maybe even had a "little" fun too.

And I am thankful for my momma to ride with us...It is a LONG trip!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Hope Adam had a great birthday! You'll have to have him post about his experience when he gets home!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley