Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thankful Sunday

1. Luke sat through about 8 or so minutes of Church today without screaming! (or being asleep) But then he did lose it and finally fell asleep for Adam, after much screaming in a back room! But progress is Progress right?

2. I am thankful it isn't super hot, and that it isn't snowing...(I have to find something nice to say about our weather right?)

3. We have some new things in our family Bikes! Adam bought a bike yesterday and we bought a little bike trailer for the kids a few weeks ago, so we are all Biked now. Yeah! I am excited for that, and the kids love riding in the trailer.

4. Distraction, it is my best friend, everytime I get out and do something I forget for a while that I don't feel Fabulous! Baby showers, parks, stores, long rides they are all helpful!

5. Redbox, I know silly but hey 1.09 for a movie that is great! And honestly we really don't watch many movies, I have a sister in law who seems to have seen every movie that has come out and she seems so shocked that I haven't seen movies from 6+months ago... But hey, what can I do, Thanks Redbox, we saw Transformers last night, I thought I wouldn't like it but it was much better than I had thought it would be.

6. For getting to go to Relief Society, I think after a few months I am actually starting to miss it a little. It was a good lesson today and it made me realize some cool thing, so I was thankful to actually have some Church in my church today.

7. The internet, blogs, and emails, I am friends with so many of you lovely people who I love and enjoy hearing from, who if it wasn't for the internet I would probably either Not know at all or would not still be in touch with!

8. This one is going to be jumbled I am thankful that Dance is almost over! That Adam only has 1 wk left of school, that it is JUNE! Ok think I am done now but hey you never know!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

I laughed when you said you were glad to have some church in your church today! My kids are so bad some days I have considered going inactive!!! Sometimes I think there is no point in going when you don't hear one dang thing! LOL

Brynn P. said...

I also love Redbox. I didnt know the east had em'. I love how I can buy the previously watched for 7$!

I really do love this post every sunday of yours. It is a great reminder for me!!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley