Wednesday, June 18, 2008

just rambles..

Hey how is your day? It started off cold and yucky here but has ended up nicely, we went over to the library after Luke's nap and got a boat load of books and 2 movies...The kids actually did really well there, I really mean Luke cause Allie is almost always really good at the library~No kicking, screaming, tantrums, or any of the such! I was impressed! We were going to go to playgroup and pick strawberry's but it was cold and honestly I am the only one who eats strawberry's in this house so I decided better not. I think we are going to go on a bike ride when Adam gets home from tutoring, there is a bike path just up the road from us. I am trying to think of fun things to do this summer, since we will Actually be here for the summer...any good ideas? (preferably not in Canada) Well, I guess that is all, I told you it was rambling... but hey I feel weird today, what can I say!

3 comments:

Beckey said...

There's always Nova Scotia! Just kidding...no really though, our house will be empty if you want to come and stay here! :)

Crescent said...

Strawberry picking was fun...wish you would have come! Maia loved the mud and muck of course! And don't worry that I've almost eaten a whole quart of strawberries since I've been home...

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Eternal Flame Falls is awesome! It is in Orchard Park.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley