Monday, June 23, 2008

Thankful Su-Monday



Well Yesterday was SO busy, it was a crazy day, So I never made it here though I thought about it!
We had church, and a new bishop, yeah! Then after church we headed down to Buffalo, to our friends little girls 1st birthday party! These guys are the best, they make the most incredible foods you could imagine and it is always a feast! I felt like I was going to pass out after they made me eat 2 servings of this Amazing Russian dessert that had honey, and chocolate, and some Russian pudding that is equivalent in my mind to sweetened condensed milk! WOW Rich! They said I am pregnant I have to eat for two... honestly I think I ate for about 6 yesterday! It was a blast they are some of the nicest people I have ever met they are so loving and always give you the biggest hug and kiss! I so wish I could speak Russian because I have No idea what they are saying and they feel the same way about us!
Well then the kids not having a nap and running and running with all the kids at the party, which there were TONS, promptly fell fast asleep by the time we left their street. This was at 6! We got home and put them to bed for the night, and believe it or not they didn't even wake up at 4:00am! They made it to 6:30, Not bad!
So I guess I am very thankful for my family, and for friends who treat us like family.
I am thankful that we have cell phones and email so we can stay in touch with family, and friends, I can't imagine if we all had to write letters, I am pretty good at it but I know most people are Not at all.
I am glad it is summer and the weather is hopefully going to stay nice from here on out.
I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley