Friday, June 6, 2008

Tomorrow is the day....

Adam is leaving for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic... They found out they didn't get to stay at the REALLY nice place they only get the Pretty nice place seen below... How sad... Hopefully he will find something to do there, and get Allie some nice seashells or sand or something.
Allie's dance recital is tomorrow night and I am so excited for that to be over! They had their rehearsal last night and it was pretty funny, one of the girls just stood there and cried! But the rest of the girls did pretty well, except when they tried to exit the stage, the crying girl just stood there and they tried to pull her off! FUNNY! It is going to be a laugh, I just hope crying girl pulls it together for the big night! My mom and grandparents are on their way here to see the kids and then we will go back to VT with my mom, for a few days. Hopefully the kids will do good on the trip... I need to get things packed up too but I am so tired! I feel like this week has been crazy and I just can't get enough sleep! Well anyway, I hope you all have lovely weekends, it is hotter than ever here, at 8:30 this morning it was like 78 outside! You for sure can't win here it is crazy weather land. I will try to update from my Mom's, I am getting my hair cut on Wednesday!!! I can't wait! I need less hair! Wish us all luck!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley