Monday, June 2, 2008

Swaps are fun

Hey I just thought I would say that a few months ago I did a swap a Travel Swap, you get matched with a partner and they and you swap...Well they are having a Favorite Things swap
and I can't help myself, I just love getting things in the mail! So I think you should sign up too! It is open to anyone anywhere, and you just have to send 3 (at least) of your favorite things by June 30th. Pretty easy! The close date for signing up is Jun 6, so come on! You know you want to!
Click here to sign up!

This is what I got last time, I had a great partner, she sent me some great stuff! It was really fun to get to know someone new and get presents in the mail!


No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley