Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thankful Sunday

Well lets see...Lucas sat nicely through 45 minutes of church today! I could hardly believe it! He did so well! That is something to be thankful for! And the talks were really good too! WIN WIN!
I photo shot Adam for his "mugshot" for his applications.. then we uploaded to walmart and got wallets, and probably saved a boat load of money since they are like 15 for 2 in a store! I am thankful that Adam is a smart guy and he has a desire to do his best. I am thankful for his love. Me and the kids love him and miss him when he is in school, Allie cried today because she woke up from her nap and he was gone, (he had gone home teaching) So she came and snuggled me, she is a sweetie!
I am thankful for getting a Nap! I needed it! I am still totally tired! It was sweet to snuggle Allie she is a love. Allie is a great girl, she loves the Laurence Welk show... I have no idea why, it must be the grandpa in her! She always tells me the girls she likes. She is still determined that we are having a girl baby, I hope she is right only because she is going to be devastated if it is a boy!

I am thankful for a vacation coming and time with my family with no interruptions or other things to do. We are heading to Providence on Friday, we will be there till Monday. We got a great deal on a hotel and so it should be pretty fun! I am looking forward to seeing my long lost friend Jenn, and seeing the ocean again!

I hope you all have a lovely day!

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe she likes the Laurence Welk show! That is hysterical!

Beckey said...

I always like to read your thankful sunday! keep it up!

Melissa Pratt said...

Is it true you guys are coming to Utah next week???? I hope it isn't just a rumor, I would love to see you all.. I love you all have a great week, have fun on your trip... good luck Adam, your photo looks great, good job chantel! You should take up professional photography!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley