Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun Friday

Taking advantage of the fact that it wasn't Raining Cats and Dogs, or Hail, we BBQ'd and the kids ate outside...It was really fun, and they love their new table with Lightning McQueen and Mater on it!

The head cook...The steaks were Fabulous! Yummy! And Adam is loving his new BBQ box, it is pretty cool!
While visiting with my mom, I raided my great Grandma's sewing machine drawers, I found tons and tons and tons of needles! I love these old things, the prices were great! The quality is wonderful, and the packaging is just cool! I am so excited to have these pieces of my family history. I don't know if I could Ever use that many needles! But I guess I will try!

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I have some of my grandmother's needles as well, I too love the packaging! That corn is looking very tasty!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley