Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tag...

A-Attached or Single: Attached, Married for 6.5 years...

B-Best Friend: Adam, easy enough right?
C-Cake or Pie: both, pumpkin pie, Cheese cake, but not really "Normal" cake.
D-Day of Choice:During the school year, Saturday, cause it is the day Adam has off sometimes. Otherwise I really don't care what day it is...
E-Essential Items: Computer, Conditioner, CAMERA!
F-Favorite Colors: Red...
G-Gummy Bears or Worms I think really I like worms, but only the Red/orange ones!
I-Indulgence: Sleeping, Sleeping Sleeping... which doesn't happen much.
J-January or July: July, No school it's not WINTER! that is win/win!
K-Kids?2.5, Allie, 4.5 and Lucas 18 months...Baby, 12 wks gestation.
L-Life isn't complete without? Family, completely agree!
M-Marriage Date: November 2, 2001
N-Number of Brothers and Sisters: 3 sis in laws, 3 brothers in law...
O-Oranges or Apples: Green Apples with Salt, yummy.
P-Phobias or Fears: Huh, what? I have what? AHHHH, no no just kidding, probably Fears though Not so big on creepy crawlies..
Q-Quote:
"Are people who discover the priceless things in life looking harder?" -Unknown

"Find happiness in ordinary things, and keep your sense of humor."—President Boyd K. Packer
R-Reason to Smile: Too many to name, it is beautiful out and I am getting my HAIR CUT TODAY!!!!!!!
S-Superman or Wonder Woman: Wonder Women, mostly cause I really don't care about Superman.
T-Tag four people: No one unless your are desperate to answer these questions!
U-Unknown fact about me: HAHA, don't you wish you knew?
V-Vegetables?YUMMY, right now it is HOT and so yellow Squash and Zukes sound YUMMY!
W-Worst habit: Saying more than I should/need to...Or quickly followed by saying something really stupid...yup me can you believe it?
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Last x-ray at Dental School in Jan. It was Awful! it took ages and Hurt like heck, they are a bit out dated..., last ultrasound was 2 weeks ago...
Y-Your favorite food: Chocolate. (my weakness)
Z-Zodiac Sign: Libra, balance...I am supposed to be a freak about balance... maybe why I like Yoga? haha

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I am so pleased to hear that I am not the only one who loves a good salted green apple! :0)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley