Monday, August 18, 2008

Just some things that make me happy....

I love love love this flower from my patio, I love the orange, it is beautiful!



I think it looks like a sunset.


Ahhh....Choo!
I love my girl, she is sweetness!

No pictures of Luke, but he is sweetness too, I put him down for a nap today and I could hear him singing in there so I peaked in the crack of the door and he has one of Allie's dolly's and he is holding it and singing and just playing with it! So cute!
Adam is back at school full time this week, so that is exciting, this is it folks! Scary, I can't hardly wait to find out were we are going next!
One thing that makes me not happy is Maternity clothes! Each pregnancy I have been different shaped, and sized, so saving my old clothes did me NO Good! I am too big for my smaller stuff and too small for my huge stuff, AHHHHH Even my great Sis Amy sent me a ton of pants, but sadly my Ghetto bootie is making most of them not presentable for Outside of the house wear. Oh well, just had to get that out! At least I am more than half way, I just hope my babe in there slows down or I am going to be a TANK come December!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley