Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thankful Sunday!

I AM THANKFUL THAT ADAM IS HOME!
I know I am selfish, but I love this crazy man, and I am so glad to have him home... though he isn't happy with me, I am too hot to sleep with now he says. I get really HOT pregnant, he may be sleeping on the floor to get through!

Pictures from his trip camping to Canada with a bunch of Russians and John Taylor...
These guys pack Light!
Camp, Ignore whose every boxers those are hanging there...
Group shot, Igor, Alex, Sergey, Vitaly, John, and Adam
The view from Camp. The Russian "caught" some fish, and they decided to make a Russian Fish soup, they threw the fish in a bag and let them sit on shore all day, and then the rest consisted of pulling some lake water sticking it in a pot, throwing in some whole potatoes, maybe some onions and a few other things, then letting that boil... then taking the WHOLE fish, chopping it into three parts, head, tail, and middle tossing it in cooking it for about 5 more minutes and eating! YUM... No not really, Adam said he was OK till he saw the head go in!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

I'll have to try the fish soup! LOL That sounds so disgusting! Looks like he had fun!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley