Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thankful Sunday

*I am thankful for all the fun stuff we have had the chance to do...
*But I am thankful that we will soon be returning to a normal schedule.
*Don't hate me but I am thankful the Heat of summer is over, I am getting to big to enjoy that right now. Mostly the Muggy part!
*I am Thankful that Adam rigged our antenna so we could watch some Olympics, it has been fun to watch even though it is throwing off My 2nd thankful item.
*And last I am thankful I am a little more than half through this pregnancy, I am not enjoying it much this time around. But for you who wonder how HUGE I am see below....

22wks(pretty much)

4 comments:

Elisa said...

You look GREAT! Congrats on the last year of dental school! Time is going to fly by once the new baby gets here!

Melissa Pratt said...

Chantel you look great, I feel like we haven't talked forever. Have agreat week...

Melissa Pratt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Chantel you look great, cute shirt!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley